Muting and Un-muting Participants
1. Individuals or everyone may be muted during the meeting by clicking on “Manage Participants” button located in the dashboard at the bottom of the Zoom window.
2. You will see a list of all users in the meeting located on the right side
3. Hover the mouse over the person you want to mute and click on the “Mute” button that appears
4. You will now see a mic icon with a slash mark across it indicating that they have been muted
5. They can be unmuted by doing the same process except you click on the “Unmute” Button now