Attention Professors, Louisiana Tech will be adding fully online programs this upcoming fall. Those wishing to be online instructors must complete one of these three options:
- Complete a four-course online instruction training through Louisiana Tech University Training Moodle. Once completed, you will receive an “Online Instruction Badge” and $750.00. You can participate at training.latech.edu. The four courses are as following:
- Introduction to Online Teaching – Available Now
- Active Learning Online – Available July 8th
- Design for All – Available July 15th
- Application of Online Instruction – Available July 15th
- Complete the ULS System Online Teaching Bootcamp: Course Delivery and Webinar Series. The series runs from June 27 through August 5, 2022. Information for this option can be found at ulstraining.latech.edu.
- Submit your previous course materials and be evaluated by one of the university’s online instructional specialist. More information will be sent in an email about this.
Additional Moodle Resources
You can find additional Moodle training and resources at latechhub.org.